- 1 Download J410GUBS1ASK1: November, 2019 Patch for SM-J410G Brazil (Oi) (ZTR) to ZTR
- 1.1 How to Check the Firmware J410GUBS1ASK1 through OTA
- 1.2 How to check Complete Model SM-J410G and Current Firmware
- 1.3 Step 1 : Download firmware update J410GUBS1ASK1 to model SM-J410G
- 1.4 Step 2 : Installing Official Firmware J410GUBS1ASK1 Android Oreo 8.1.0 on model SM-J410G through Odin
- 1.5 More Updates and Related Post to model SM-J410G
- 1.6 Speed Instructions :
Download firmware the SM-J410G . This firmware has version number PDA J410GUBS1ASK1 and CSC J410GZTR1ASG1. The operating system of this firmware is Android 8.1.0 Oreo, with build date November 4, 2019. and Security patch date is November, 2019 security patch, with changelist 14467434 released for Brazil (Oi) (ZTR), .
if you don't receive a new security software update firmware J410GUBS1ASK1 for your samsung model SM-J410G here on samsung-up.com we will show you how you can do that to install a new security software update J410GUBS1ASK1 Follow us .
How to Check the Firmware J410GUBS1ASK1 through OTA
- Go to Settings
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model SM-J410G and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-J410G
- For example: SM-J410G
- For example: Android Oreo 8.1.0
All Country have got Update J410GUBS1ASK1 for Samsung SM-J410G
This is the only "state" area that has been updated so far
This is a warning from Samsung-Up.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for SM-J410G only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with SM-J410G.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
Step 1 : Download firmware update J410GUBS1ASK1 to model SM-J410G
Below you will find the direct link to download J410GUBS1ASK1 the
2019-11-01 Android security patch on model SM-J410G android Oreo 8.1.0 .
|Country||Mirror one||Mirror tow|
More Updates and Related Post
After the download you will have a zip file under name : like J410GUBS1ASK1-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip now all you need to install and update the new firmware on model SM-J410G will finded in Instructions below just dont forget take a Backup to all data on your phone .
Step 2 : Installing Official Firmware J410GUBS1ASK1 Android Oreo 8.1.0 on model SM-J410G through Odin
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest update J410GUBS1ASK1 update on model SM-J410G .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.12.7 exe or any versions of odin file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.