- 1 N950FXXS5CSA7 – Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F CHL Chile (claro)
- 1.1 How to Check the Firmware N950FXXS5CSA7 through OTA
- 1.2 How to check Complete Model SM-N950F and Current Firmware
- 1.3 Step 1 : Download firmware update N950FXXS5CSA7 to Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F
- 1.4 Step 2 : Installing Official Firmware N950FXXS5CSA7 Android Oreo 8.0.0 on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F through Odin
- 1.5 More Updates and Related Post to Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F
- 1.6 Speed Instructions :
Download firmware the Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F . This firmware has version number PDA N950FXXS5CSA7 and CSC N950FOWA5CRJ1. The operating system of this firmware is Android 8.0.0 Oreo, with build date January 24, 2019. and Security patch date is January, 2019 security patch, with changelist 13688770 released for Chile (claro), .
if you don't receive a new security software update firmware N950FXXS5CSA7 for your samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F here on samsung-up.com we will show you how you can do that to install a new security software update N950FXXS5CSA7 Follow us .
How to Check the Firmware N950FXXS5CSA7 through OTA
- Go to Settings
- Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model SM-N950F and Current Firmware
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-N950F
- For example: SM-N950F
- For example: Android Oreo 8.0.0
All Country have got Update N950FXXS5CSA7 for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F
|Country||Region||Update Download Link||Android OS||Security patch|
||PCT||N950FXXS5CSA7||Oreo 8.0.0||January, 2019 security patch|
This is a warning from Samsung-Up.com that this Guide / tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F only. Please do not try this guide in any other Android devices, it will work only with Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) SM-N950F.
First, you need to check your device model number in: Settings » About (there you find your device name). And also note that we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk.
If you follow our instructions as it is which is stated below, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged and above of all your Smartphone must be factory unlocked.
Step 1 : Download firmware update N950FXXS5CSA7 to Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F
Below you will find the direct link to download N950FXXS5CSA7 the 01.01.2019 Android security patch on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F android Oreo 8.0.0 .
|Country||Mirror one||Mirror tow|
More Updates and Related Post
After the download you will have a zip file under name : like N950FXXS5CSA7-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip now all you need to install and update the new firmware on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F will finded in Instructions below just dont forget take a Backup to all data on your phone .
Step 2 : Installing Official Firmware N950FXXS5CSA7 Android Oreo 8.0.0 on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F through Odin
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest update N950FXXS5CSA7 update on Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F) model SM-N950F .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.12.7 exe or any versions of odin file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.